- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp shallots, minced
- 1 Tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- 2 tsp fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 (6 oz) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- Combine olive oil, minced shallots, rosemary, thyme, and minced garlic in a zip-top plastic bag. Add chicken breast halves. Marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from bag; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Brush the herb mixture evenly over chicken.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; cook for 6 minutes on each side or until done.