Beet Greens Pesto
We love veggies that have no waste! Use the greens from your beets to make this fresh and tasty pesto. Use the pesto as a dip or on top of your favorite pasta!
- 4 cups of beet greens, stems removed
- 1/2 cup of pine nuts (walnuts or some of other but can also work)
- 3 tablespoons of vegan parmesan (link to make it above)
- 4 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of fresh black pepper
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- In a food processor, combine all of the ingredients minus the olive oil. Begin to blend while slowly adding in the olive oil until the mixture is fully blended and the olive oil is fully added.
- Serve over toast, mixed in with pasta, as a dip for chips, and ENJOY!!